My January Reading List

1:54 AM

Hello everyone, this year I will be setting goals monthly on the books I hope to get read. To start off here is my January list, though it will most likely change throughout this month as this is just a rough outline of what I want to get done:

Saving June by Hannah Harrington
The Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
Variant by Robison Wells
Never Have I Ever by Sara Shepard
Heist Society by Ally Carter
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz

What are you guys going to read this month?


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Those are great choices, I've heard great things about Heist Society, will be looking forward to what you think:)

    I have not come up with a reading list yet, but in the meanwhile I'll be reading the ARC's I've received. It's getting overdue :P

    Have a happy new year!

    Natasha @ Dreamland Teenage Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like some good books, can't wait to see what you think about them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader