In My Mailbox

3:33 PM

In My Mailbox is a weekly feature done by The Story Siren. I got a ton of books this last little while and they all look so great! And I know I'm late, but I just got such a steady flow of books!

For Review:
Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2)The Son of Neptune  (Heroes of Olympus, #2)A Marked Past (The Mercer Legacy #1)

Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare (THANKS TO SIMON & SCHUSTER CANADA)
The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan (THANKS TO HACHETTE BOOK GROUP CANADA)
A Marked Past by Leslie Deaton (THANKS TO THE AUTHOR)

Won:
Evernight (Evernight, #1)

Evernight by Claudia Gray (THANKS TO BRENNA)
The Book Lover's Journal (THANKS TO BRENNA)
Gift:
The Near Witch

Gone by Michael Grant
The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
Bought:
Wither (The Chemical Garden, #1)The Lying Game (The Lying Game #1)Never Have I Ever (The Lying Game #2)

Wither by Lauren DeStefano
The Lying Game by Sara Shepard
Never Have I Ever by Sara Shepard
What did you get this week?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. It looks like you got some good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous week. Seriously, I want The Son of Neptune so bad! *but I'm broke* I can't wait to see your review. Hopefully you love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I'm so glad you got the books for the prize!

    and I'm terribly jealous that you got Clockwork Prince! I was dying for it (still am lol!) I can't wait to hear what you think of it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader