In My Mailbox: The Smart Chicks Kick It Edition

11:21 AM

In My Mailbox is a weekly feature done by The Story Siren. This week I was lucky enough to be able to attend an awesome author event. What event? Smart Chicks Kick It 2.0. On the stop I attended there were six awesome (and funny!) authors; Kelley Armstrong, Melissa Marr, Sara Zarr, Beth Revis, Jennifer Lynn Barnes and Margaret Stohl. Needless to say, I was starstruck the moment they entered the room. Though I may have bought a few more books than originally planned, I had an amazing time. If you get a chance, definitly go to one of the tour stops.

For Review:
CrossedShatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)Touch

Crossed by Ally Condie (Thanks to Penguin Group Canada)
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi (Thanks to HarperCollins Canada)
Touch by Jus Accardo (Thanks to Entangled Publishing)

Bought:
Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)Beautiful DarknessRaised by Wolves (Raised by Wolves, #1)Darkest Mercy (Wicked Lovely, #5)Enthralled: Paranormal DiversionsFateful

Across the Universe by Beth Revis (SIGNED!)
Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (SIGNED!)
Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (SIGNED!)
Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr (SIGNED!)
Enthralled edited by Kelley Armstrong and Melissa Marr (SIGNED!)
Fateful by Claudia Gray
Sweethearts by Sara Zarr (SIGNED!)

So what did you guys get this week?

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Wonderful haul this week!
    I see you got Shatter Me, as well! Isn't HC awesome?!

    Hope you had a wonderful weekend =)

    MY IMM: http://mochalattereads.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox27.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a haul. I think everyone out-booked me yesterday, I only had 3 books. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shatter Me! I'm dying to get a copy of that one. It looks sooo good! Great IMM. :D Hope you enjoy!

    My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought Beautiful Darkness too this week! I haven't read any books in the series, but I plan on doing it soon.

    What a great haul of signed books! Congrats!

    The cookie on the cover of Sweethearts looks so good right now! Bah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That book cover of Sweethearts looks so cute an yummy. Enthralled looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, amazing IMM! Jealous you got Crossed and Shatter Me! Hope you enjoy them!

    Happy reading!
    Peggy
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that is a haul. I received Crossed this week as well. I am hoping to get to it soon. I look forward to your review.

    Here's my IMM for this week--> http://unautrehistoire.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-13-vlog-5.html

    ~Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I just have all of these? :P You're so lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab haul! I so want Crossed :) happy reading!

    my IMM:
    http://bookchilla.wordpress.com/2011/10/01/in-my-mailbox-16/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader