Waiting On Wednesday... The Gathering

10:39 AM

I know that I'm enormously late, but I really wanted to do this meme this week!
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event held by Jill over at Breaking The Spine! It's all about those books you just can't wait for and are counting down the days till they come out.
This week for WoW I have chosen...

The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong!

I am so, so, so excited for this book to be released as it sounds so different than her Darkest Powers Series but so similar at the same time! I absolutely loved the Darkest Powers series and now we're so close to having the next part to the series! AHHHH!

Until Next Week,


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. haha, better late than never! I own The Darkest Powers trilogy so I really must read that first before thinking about this new book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! you seriously HAVE to read them! they're so good and they get better with every book!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader