Waiting On Wednesday: The 'Ughh I can't Believe I'm Late Again' Edition

4:59 PM

I'm sorry! I didn't mean to be late once again! I really, yet again, have no excuse except for a poor memory on my part. But hey, let's just get right to it.
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event held by Jill over at Breaking The Spine! It's all about those books you just can't wait for and are counting down the days till they come out.
This week for WoW I have chosen...

Matched by Ally Condie

I chose Matched as when I first saw it on Goodreads, I knew it was true love at first sight. The cover is gorgeous and the summary and the book trailer just do this book wonders for making me want to read it.

Watch for Matched coming out on November 30, 2010.



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I bought Matched on Wednesday. It'll be a while before I get to read it, but I just HAD to have it on my bookshelf :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, did you get it on Kindle or Hardback?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader