On My Wishlist #1

5:43 PM


On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It's where I list all the books I desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming. It's also an event that you can join in with too - Mr Linky is always at the ready for you to link your own 'On My Wishlist' post. If you want to know more click HERE.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
 
I really can't wait to read this one and buy it due to the fact I own the first one and I love the cover.
 
The Bursting Bookshelf
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader