HarlequinTEEN Tweeted About One of My Posts!!!

1:24 PM

*epic chorus of Don't Stop Believing in the background*

I can't believe it! HarlequinTEEN, the publishers of The Iron Fey Series, just tweeted about my Waiting on Wednesday post! I am so over the moon right now that I can barely type! AHH! Thank you so much HarlequinTEEN for tweeting about my post! I am so excited for the release of The Iron Queen, it's not even funny! So thank you times like a million! I am just so happy and ecstatic! And just to top it all off Julie retweeted it too! AHH!

Thank you x10000000000000
The Bursting Bookshelf

PS: Here's the original tweet by @HarlequinTEEN

The Bursting Bookshelf: Waiting On Wednesday... Iron Queen http://t.co/T02PHqK

PSS: Here's Julie's retweet!

The Bursting Bookshelf: Waiting On Wednesday... Iron Queen http://t.co/T02PHqK

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader