Follow My Book Blog Friday!

12:22 PM

I know I'm a day late, but I wanted to join in on another great way to get my blog out there and to see other blogs. So Follow my Blog Friday is a meme held by Parajunkee and it's where you answer the weekly question and then link yourself and you go and check out other blogs of your interest. Sounds fun hey?

 

How long have you been book blogging??


So far I've only been blogging for just under two months and the same thing goes for my Goodreads. How about you guys?


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi Anna,
    Just hopping by and following through. I've been blogging for only 3 months but I have been reviewing at goodreads for about 18 months. Sending you a friend request there :)

    Shelleyrae @ www.bookdout.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader