Book Blogger Hop!

3:40 PM

Book Blogger Hop


Hey everyone! I decided to do Book Blogger Hop again as I enjoyed doing it so much last week! So here it goes! Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy For Books made to help showcase your blog to other bloggers out there with the same interests!

"What is your favorite book cover?"

My favorite book cover at the moment is Matched by Ally Condie. Ever since I saw it I have wanted to read it and it immediately went on my wish list.

As you can see the cover is simple yet oh so gorgeous. And from what I've seen it also sparkles too. The colors are also just great and vibrant. Also, though I have yet to read this book, I think the girl in the bubble symbolizes how the main character feels in this book, trapped in a bubble. I think it's just an all around cool cover! But hey, what more can be said?

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Hello my dear,
    Stopping by from the Friday Follow.

    Hush Hush is one of the covers I swoon over.

    Stop by for a spot of tea and a chat any time. Right now I have a giveaway for Soulless & Changeless. I also plan on hosting a 2011 Reading Bucket List Challenge. Please do sign up if you find it worthy.

    Mad Scientist
    http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true, this cover really does make me want to read the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read Matched! Love the cover, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I'm stopping by from the hop. I adore the Matched cover and I'm counting down the seconds until I can get it. I'm your newest follower :)
    -Caroline, Words & Whispers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matched is a pretty eye catching cover!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that book cover!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the title of your blog...first-time visitor.

    Hello...stopping by from the Blog Hop.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer to this week's question:

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through. That is an amazing cover! I am intrigued enough to go have a look now lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader