NaNo WriMo

7:28 PM

Wow, I just found out about a thing called NaNo WriMo. It's a program where tons of writers from around the world take the whole month of November (National Novel Writing Month) and write a 50,000 word novel. That's 30 days to get it done. I could never do that. The website is here. The craziest thing of all is that when I tried to get on the website earlier, it wouldn't let me because too many people were already on it. That's a lot of people trying to get on that site. I might do it but I doubt it. I don't have what it takes but it seems like a lot of people do. That's it. I'm just bored so I decided to post about that. So bye.

Happy Halloween,
The Bursting Bookshelf

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader